Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another milestone..

Yay me :] I've finished school, not officially, cos my graduation/sign out/formal is AFTER HSC (the way it should be) But you get the drift. Getting my P's and My first car was some this year. Next Years milestones will be: Making it to uni (fingers crossed!) and Turning the Big 1-8. All the more reasons to start fillin' my pandora bracelet again. I had heaps of bittersweet moments this last week of school, filled with parties. I've been complaining my whole school life, but this was it.. I was leaving, It still feels like I should be there or something? It's strange, year 9 was yesterday haha. I still feel like a baby in many ways and I'm a kid at heart, but I've got this huge sense of adventure, curiosity and determination inside, that I don't think I could stay in school any longer!The world is at my feet.. I'm scared, but at the same time excited. Am I ready? Not really, But when the time comes - I will be, I have confidence in that :) It's sad to say goodbye, I know I won't see some of these faces again, But I will truly miss everyone, I LOVE YOU FVHS'09 It's been a pleasure knowing u's & we've jst grown up so much.

Scratch that - the time is NOW, and I should be studying but u know me..
I'll hit the library tmrw, start my studying regime of 12pm-4pm study BREAK 5pm-9pm study.

My blogs been so neglected lately!
A few people have had their formals lately, and lookin' @ pictures it makes me sooo excited about mine! I really...reallly.. really hope that my dress turns out. LIKE REALLY!! I wanna loook glam on the night :) Hopefully everything goes to plan. I'm getting it tailored, the design is inspired by this gorgeous full length, strapless chiffon marchesa gown (below) But obviously I wasn't able to get all the delicate beading that you see on the bodice. So i replaced it with a light brown/gold beaded patterned material. ALSO - the dress is PEACH coloured (similar to font!) which will bring out my tan and it's backless with material attached from the side of the bodice where you can tie it at the back. REAL hard to explain! See the picture below :) I also purchased the cage heels below, cos there SUPERR tall & that's what I'll need for my long dress. ALSO I love them & I'll be able to wear em afterwards :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I was flipping through Fairfield Champion paper, and noticed Fairvale congratulated their top students and IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOUR NAME UP THERE :) inspiring, because you seemed to make room for lots of fun during year 12, yet could still achieve pretty high! I take my hat off to you!