Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cry out of joy

Hi everyone :)
I decided I'd blog this particular beautiful sunny sunday afternoon. Isn't life wonderful ? let's embrace all & be amazing today :) hahaha, too much of Diddy's tweets for me. This week was back to school. Anyway, I was having an ugly week this week, I seemed to continually wake up with chinkii eyes and then I think the time of the month is approaching !
I skipped school on friday, since I woke up late.. I was like mehh. LOL so much for attending everyday! That night the girls & us met up with ken & his two mates. All our plans seemed to fail! first the movies, we got there too late, then villawood bowling/lasertag ? which closed when we arrived, FINALLY we went to strathfield Karaoke. Ohh ken got a fine, poor dude! The coppaa was gona "arrest" me for attempting to hold them up as well.. Honestly I wasn't forreal! But he was "in a good mood". I've been so lucky to date ! I havent been busted for driving passengers when its pass curfew, and i've done it so many times. Anyway, Karaoke was fun :) Ken's friend Michael was mega super duper cute! His got a fun personality & all.. and a effing killer bod (xxxtra points for that haha) Nah but the girls obsessed over hiim too much & i'm over it. P.S did i mention he had a girlfriend ? Oopsii.
Saturday the girls went to the chocolate room @ stockies for a chit chat :):)
Sunday so i'm meanto be studying for my trials.. which is. the week after the nxt, ahhH!! But i went to grab subway with my two lil sisters, and they ended up convincing me to go markets (tiffany did the talking & rachael jst nodded in agreement haha!!) and then we went maccas to the playground & omg, they're such chicken shits, but so was I since i hate being static shocked by the plastic equipment, it happend 3 times to me :( anyway I drove home. & i noticed on the elizabeth Dr that two roads on the side were blocked off completely by coppa cars & on the opposite side there was filming crew ? something must've happend, So i'll check the news tonight for that.
I HEART TWITTER ! EVERYONE GO OUT & GET ONE ! I MANAGED to convinced my group of friends how awesome it is & they've all joined he he he.
Going to STUDY NOW !!! mustt. must.

Later :)




"But life's not promissed and that won't change, im'a meet you there some day"

No comments: