Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Growing pains.

Nuh, For real. I'm currently sitting in front of the computer curling up in period pain. So much for an early night! So whats new ? Not much really. Man I've really got to start studying, I just can't control it, I have so many distractions & im such a procrastinator. I'm thinking of bringing my laptop to cab lib tmrw to study after school, that should remove all distractions. We got out UAC books today & it really reminded me how short my time left is at school, I'm like sad/happy/shocked/ so sick of school at the same time? I know I'm going to miss it but right now I'd jst like to get out of school, get out of the country as well :) A nice sunny holiday would do me wonders ! But I can't complain eh? Things are so much brighter than last term, I guess I could say I'm emotionally and mentally at ease now. Reflecting on the last year or so, Jst makes me think how messy things, No doubt I grew & learnt alot. When I think back, I think i just lost myself for abit..Couldn't really see the direction I was moving in, where things were going, so focused on one thing.. I used to always cringe at these things but...... :) yeah, Jst thought I'd say whats on my mind lately.

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to be doing a Business course now, whether it be at UTS or UNSW or USYD, I haven't looked into, but I'm pretty deadset on it, since I guess all my subjects now are social science related, and Business is so broad, I'll decide what to major in later on. I'm even considering doing a combined degree with international studies, So I can study a year overseas :) It'd be nice, take from the experience and all. But we'll see in time.


I've been thinking about my future big time lately, and It always involves wanting to travel. I can also see myself being pretty career orientated aswell & doing a job I actually enjoy, or at the very least I'm good at. Can't really picture myself staying in one place forever - sydney that is ? that's why I'd like to do that int'l studies, I'd also like to take a gap year off to travel, but wheres the money ey ? Lol, these are just random thoughts that fly about. It was like yesterday I was in year 9, Now im going to leave school in 3 months ! I feel like the biggest baby, But I'll be ready when it comes.

Okay the pains are better now, still not good enough for me to go to bed though. Argh. Let's talk more bullshit :) oh, I've been contemplating whether to get Ksubi jeans which I've been eye'ing for about 100 years or to upgrade my car audio system. (okay it's not even an upgrade, More like putting one in, since I've only got front speakers) But I'm leaning more towards the car now, Since it's hard to find authentic ksubi's online, It's pretty easy for me to pick the real ones, But im scared they won't fit now. My car wins this time! I'd also like white rims now, they'd look hot on my white car , and would like car seat covers asap! They would give my interior a huge facelift, Since it's green/blue. Yuck I know!

Aren't these lyrics good people ?
I know that I love you but let me just say,
I don't wanna love you in no kind of way.
No, no, I don't want a broken heart,
I don't wanna play the broken hearted girl, No, No broken hearted girl.
I'm no broken hearted girl

Yeh ok, broken hearted girl was repeated alot of times but it sounds good in when beyonce actually sings it Hahha. The pains are really starting to die out, I'm going to hit to sack again.
Mwa!

It's only wishful thinking until you make it happen, LET'S GO !
(lol melain's inspirational quote of the day)
OH ROFL I got one more " you need to stop boo-hoo'ing over HIM and start woo-hoo'ing over you" Yep okay I get the award for lameness. Ahh this pain is making me talk shit. Byee.

No comments: