Monday, July 20, 2009

5 reasons Why I love Tina Nguyen.

Kayla Did Top 5 reasons why she loved me on her blog & I'm continuing the tradition, But with Tina since I miss her . Don't worry I will do one for all my friends over time...


1. She Cleans My car for me and She's soo cute when she does it !! "ahhh 1 minute left.. AHHH" Vacuuming so hardcore :)
2. When I used to talk about my ex she brings up GUYS SHE THINKS ARE CUTE to distract me, Like .. and .. who she wants me to be with so I can get laos food for her, FAT B*TCH. Even though I've stopped she still goes on about a certain someone..
3. She's the biggest homewrecker but won't admit it !! She's loyal & faithful.. too loyal sometimes :)
4. She's a loudspeaker - SHE TALKS SO LOUD, when We're right next to her.
5. She calls me in her lunch breaks, to ask what's doin..


There all part of the list, Things that I Missss.. (8)
Neyo- Part of the list.

2 comments:

vee said...

you better do one for me!

Tina said...

hey im not even a home wrecker? Aww u miss me how sweet :)