Friday, July 3, 2009

Hotel, Motel, Holiday inn!


Friday night ;

So today, I genuinely planned to go school, But my phone which was s'pose to wake me up @ 9am ran out of batt, so i woke up @12.43 & didn't end up going! LOL I was real excited to get my jerseys, but turns out that we're not getting them till next week anyway! I went back to sleep & ended up waking up at 5pm. Anyway I didn't do much when i woke up, I showered, came on the net. Tina calls & says she's @canley heights & s
he's comin over, so Kev dropped her off.
I don't know why she doesn't like her bar fringe, I think it's cute & it's different & it suits her, but whatever she's always on about how azn she looks with it, haha! I gave her a lil update on my life, including my last saturday night ;) and mr. chillean who I still haven't managed to find, I guess I really am going to have to wait til I'm 18 & go look for him @ the ivy, ha ha. No i'll be over it by then. We browsed a few blogs, and Tina was envying the hairs of some of the "bitches" we were lookin' at haha.

Around 9 me & tina went to pick up tiffany & darrina from the PIRATEZ production thing @ school, and we went to eat @ orange-grove. It really is becoming a friday night tradition, mygod we're turning into those fully sick people who hang there, Noooo :( haha, I kid. We chatted for a while, went over to hungryjacks to get drinks, I dropped everyone home & now i'm home bored ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, I'm asking armin for any new movies, but all the ones he has I've seen in the cinemas already. I guess i'm having another quiet night, While i'm here I mightaswell blog about some dissapointing news . Ok i originally wrote something else, But people told me it was really obvious who I was referring to, So I won't go into detail. All I'll say is.. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?!!?!?!
lmao. Blog again soon :)


mwamwa.


Forgot to post this yesterday! It's the lady of the lake dress I saw @ fashion weekend.
I want the white singlet version with the buttons & military chain detail, Mmm.

Note: I just had a complaint that my blogs are a "kila" to read (you know who you are!), So I'll try to make them shorter nxt time (haha,not) Nah, I like short & straight to the point usually, I'm jst bored today, Bye!

No comments: