Saturday, July 4, 2009

You were ten, you said you'd make me your wife.



Hello, hello.

Yes, I'm blogging once again, I really am a bored cunt these days. Do I really have anything to blog about ? No, LOL so if you get bored easily you shouldn't read this. Yesterday night I didn't sleep til 6am, omg. So i took a few luvo's ahha, I was so bored, this was like 2am in the morning ! I ended up waking up @ 3 today, not too bad :) And since then I've jst
been wasting time on facebook haha, BTW! I've recently just gotten the gist of twitter & realise it's not so lame afterall, If you've got it then FOLLOW ME ! I welcome the good, bad , beautiful & ugly mind you, I have gotten a few random, weird followers. But anyhow, s'all love =p I'm totally following P diddy, haha.
Today I was talkin to someone on facebook, and they certainly did make me feel very LAME for being home on a saturday and playing facebook games, harhar, it's not that bad! rofl, My finances is really whats keeping me home, But other then that, I've jst been having alotta quiet time @ home, I'm going through that phase yes :P HERE ARE THE FOTOS, haha. BTW I got really tired towards the end, So i took lying down fotos, lmao. OH & alsooo ; there are some fotos of my Rachael & Tina, AW LOOK @ THERE BAR FRINGES!!

P.s I changed my settings so that you don't need to be a blogger to comment.





mwamwa.

No comments: