Friday, July 10, 2009

It's all good, we got the key to Hollyhood.

Hi all, Today was the last day @ school & we got our jerseys. The whole day was spent with Tina (the bitch) in the library talking about homewreckers, and I SAID that I'm not a homewrecker and that My homes the ONE THAT's been wrecked so many times (yes im a sook) and she agreed =p We got our jerseys last period & when I put it on, I really felt like a year 12 student doing my last yr, this is it ! It still hasn't sunken in sometimes ahh :) But the jerseys are HOT i rkn, stupid darinna!

Me & my CCNF (yes i have to call them that because I cbb to name everyone) went to HABIBS @ BANX! lmao, Okay i was expecting alot more.. the food was good, but the resturant isn't too fancy, Haha, not the "lebanese hurricanes" . We then went bowling & lastertag, I SUCKED! lol my game was down today man! It's okay it was all good fun & I didn't evn spend that much $19 to be exact!

Anyway the point of this blog was the list what I'm PLANNING to do in the holidays.

  • Clean room
  • Search for a job.
  • Catch up & visit people I haven't seen in ages & i've talked of "catching up" with since forever !
  • Movies to watch : The proposal, Harry potter , Bruno , Ice age 3.
  • Hurricanes @ Bondi & a movie when dars, dart & tiff comes back (for darts bday)
  • Sleep in heaps & heaps & heaps & heaps
  • START MY MAJOR for history extension & get the draft finanlised by the end ???
  • Make study notes for my other subjects (probably not happening)
  • Really leave behind the negative shit in my life cos I'm going to need to focus nxt term.


    "Any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again"
    - Achilles in Troy


No comments: