Saturday, July 4, 2009

FINETUNEZ . ♥

Shot through the heart, and your to blame. Darling you give love a bad name.
Woohoo! I'm a friken legend. I learnt all by myself how to put music on my blog, haha not much of an achievement, But you know it's me =p. How awesome's the first song? lmao, it's the psyche song from HowImetyourmother. PSCYHE indeed, my blog just got ten times awesomer, as if it could right? Harhar, I'm joking. There are two other michael jackson tribute songs which I love + hotel room, So enjoy. I tried a few sites & i can't get that stupid "stream pad" bar @ the bottom of my page off, If you know how to hit back! I deleted the html but it's like a stalker bar, it won't eff off. OMG third blog for the day I think? I'm turning into a Blogspotsl*t. Rofl, I'm going to bed, mwamwa.

3 comments:

Kristine La said...

LOL @ THE SONG. IS THAT WHEN THEY'RE IN THE LIMO FOR NEW YEARS ?

mmmelain. said...

Yesss, it is !!
LOL love itt :)

Christina said...

that was me lookin up to the caps LOL embarrrrasing but srsly they were kingshittt yeah, and tickle!