Thursday, July 2, 2009

Unlimited wants, Very, very limited resources .

This is my second blog, for today, and I only made the blog a few hours ago. Eager Beaver much?I know, but I wanted to rant about a few things. First of all : Eff these blogskins bullcrap, i just went through all the trouble of downloading a few blog skins, I even made a new photobucket account to host the bloody images & it doesn't even work out for me, PIECE OF shit! Guess what, I'm happy with my crappy layout now anyway, it's cute OK!! (I'm not sure who that was directed towards)

Anyhow, as the title of my blog suggests, I'm going to go on about a few things I need right now :) actually, I
jst want them, lol. I'm unemployed and living on the governments money (hoorah) so that's the limited resources for ya, I don't think I was really coping with that amount, but now that I have my own car and i have to pay for petty,oh let met tell you.. it's a bitch, YOU"LL ALL Know when you buy your first cars, But if you've already got a car, then you should know anyway, haha petrol kills me!!!
But here are some of the things I want,
THE NEW I PHONE 3GS. Is it not the most awesome phone in the world? Honestly, why hasn't apple taken over the world yet ? I love all the new features, The voice control, the video, the web browsing, confession, I'm materialistic and i jst love LOVE LOVE it, but obviously i can't afford it now, So i said if i got a job in the near future, then that's when I'd get it.

A few other things I want atm :
# TOM TOM XL GPS SAT NAV - I'll never get lost again, haha! $320
# Sportivo spoiler - My car has needs as well!! But this can wait I guess, haha. $100-200
# New Hub caps - $50 ? I hate my fake chromys, like lebo23Q much? Rofl, nah I scratched another one in maccas drive-thru when i was using my ipod at the same time, geees! I'd get rims but I know i'd scratch them, So maybe when im more experienced.... (eyeroll)
# Black & Gold Vintage glomesh bag. - I've already purchased this dove grey one, with a gold chain off ebay, it was a bargain! Poor darling who posted it to me, the postage cost more then the bag itself, haha she didn't make any profit :/ But i've been through it all before with selling ebay items! Anyway The black&Gold one I bid on is ending in 3 days, So hopefully I'll win that :p
# Pandora beads : Heart&lock,Car. There the next two I'm getting.
# Toyota MP3 cd ipod player - $100 -So I can stop using that dodgy ipod transmitter tape!
#White singlet with military buttons and chain detail -$35 - I'm loving the military look, I really wanted this when I saw the bec&bridge "lady of the lake" dress @ fashion weekend, But thats obviously way out of my price range, This is the singlet version, It's a compromise, But good enough :)
# Mercedes SLK roadster - $200 0000 Hell-llo, haha It's my dream future car, I'll get there you watch, this car is sexxxx.
# A million heels - Yes I love them, I can run walk and probably swim in them. LOL.

That's all I can think of now, as soon as money comes in next week i'm going to dye my disgusting hair, it's gone so off-color and it's been screaming for a dye for a while now, I neglect it so much, haha. Then I'll be shopping FINALLY, I won't have much to spend, But it's been too long since i've shopped! I'm off to bed now, I didn't sleep at all last night, and I'm probably going to be late to school tomorrow since I've got a triple free period in the morning anyway, JERSEYS! mwamwa.

p.s Simon Li is a fatty & I'm awesome.

4 comments:

Kayla Lu said...

melainnnnn !!! tag me on my tag on the tagbox thingo ! kekekkekekekekekekek and comment my blog entries :) you hobo ! :) and i want 3gs aswell but iphones freaking always have new generations coming out , the next one might have teleporter or some shit (:

Kathy Ly said...

how cute are you Melain!

lovechristina said...

omg cool melain with a blog - totally random and you've prolly forgotten but i remember i used to look up to your black starry backgrounded blogdrive when iwas a kid, looking out ur caps thinking wooooowww LOL ... now i read you have a car and i'm all like woow but not as much as when you had caps :)

mmmelain. said...

OMG IM SO TOUCHED!! people actually read my blog :) harharhar.
ROFL kayla, yess remember our conversation about how apple's gonna take over the world or some crap ? LOL! TINA ? which tina is this, HOW CUTE you used to look up to my blogs and capitals, ROFL!