Friday, July 17, 2009

H-h-holidays !

Let me just update everyone on my holidays so far, A week has passed, If i could describe it in one word I'd say it's RELAXING! Nothing huge :P So i`ll jst pick up where I left off with habibs on friday!

Saturday : I was meanto go to the city to try this job @ the markets, though I missed the train. Instead, Me & jens caught up, Ahhh it's been so long & it's good to finally talk :) I've missed her dearly. I picked her up & we ended up eating @ the choclate room at stockies? A new -cheaper max brenner, It's sucha rip off it's not funny :P s'all good, it's close & all! we ended up chatting til about 5 or 6 ? and Then I drove her to jacks in prestons, Haven't driven around that area since i used to school there ! Aww, I miss the nice houses! brings back memories, Said hi to jack, stayed for about 5 mins, Tahlia still remembers me, she's so cute I go.. "do u remember me :) ? " and she's all like " Umm.. was It back at uncle Jack's Old house ?? " and im like AWWWWW. Anyway I drove home, then had dinner with the mum & family @ a laos resturant at ffld.

Sunday : Went to chop my hair with Kayla @ 2fuze canley heights, Though they close @4pm on sundays so we jetted to Cabra Asiam, and they cut about 8cm off my hair, It feels so short now :( But people are still telling me it looks long- it's jst not the same! Anyhow, I'll be getting the wax serum treatment soon which will hopefully give my hair it's shine back. We then drove to oporto's... and kales ate, and I dared her to say " your too cute to be working here.." to this dude, But we chickend out, HAHA.

Monday : Decided really really really last minute to go FAMEU18's music festival with tina & kales, So unorganised! It will be my last thank you very much. I felt so old, I felt like a pedophile looking @ little boys and little kids, music was aight, trance 50% of the time, Danced away. Uhh, went home afterwards :) after grabbing food @ orangegrove of course.

Tuesday : Home ?

Wednesday : Home ? played farmville.. LMAO

Thursday : Livo library, I parked in whoop whoop land & it was a long walk to the library to save me the bloody raughting rates they charge for their carpark! I did NOTHING, I played with Vee's iphone, downloading songs in tap tap rofl, played solitaire on her laptop, nagged her to go get coffee with me, talked - got told off , distracted cathy from her work. LMAO Finallllllly I called Tina & left the lib at 5 to get home, shower and get dressed. Picked up kales & tina & we went to watch harry potter 5 @ the cinemass. 4 & a half stars movie!! It was quite depressing though and ther was about 10 minutes of action only ? OMG WE ate at this new shop in livo called salsa's (not too sure if its new havent been there in ages) and they nacho fries are to die for, we all loved it & can't wait to eat it again. AHHA. Tina the loser wanted to go in the movies 45 mins early the weirdo? Kayla was embrassing as always :L:L . Havent been livo latenight in forever ? Its SOOOOO packed ! All the asian tb's went elsewhere, there were so many lebo's around- evn for my liking !

Friday : THE GIRLS CAME BACK FROM NEW CAL ! I was meant to go to cab library but then had to plan the night so I didn't end up going. Called up a million people. Let me jst say there were so many fails this night ? First hurricanes, Then pancakes on the rocks, Then Buffet @ mounties & then we ended up jst eating @ Cooks hill hotel ! Afterwards we were gona go blue heaven for icecream, But it was packed with OG's so we left to the choclate room @ stockies once again! Thennn, on our way back tina & kales was in the car we went oporto's (giggggles) and then krispy kreme, Jetted home & the girls ended up staying til 2 and chatttting awayyyy :) Dropped them home, showered & snoozed.

Saturday (today): WOKE UP @ 12.10 quickly dressed & drove to canley station, parked & then caught the train to the city to try that job again. I got there & I was told that I'd get a call, since there was another girl already on trial - Woops.. shoulda went last week! ROFL, anyway I got oporto's, It's nice to get out of the suburbs, prettttty peaceful, caught the train back & here I'am bloggggggggggggging!

That's all I'm bothered to write, Cbf to even proof read it, So i may sound TT in some parts.

I REALLY NEED TO START STUDYING !

No comments: